THE EVOLUTION OF MID-WHEEL DRIVE PERFORMANCE.
With an advanced performance base, the Q700 M is the the perfect partner for testing terrain – providing the most comfortable, responsive ride to date. Staying in? Make yourself at home with its superior indoor manoeuvrabilty and intuitive driving to help navigate those tight, compact spaces effortless.
SUPERB INDOOR AGILITY
Turning on its own axis, enjoy intuitive driving and excellent manoeuvrability in tight compact spaces with its narrow (620 mm) base and a 1100 mm turning circle. Also, easily sit under tables and access Wheelchair Adaptive Vehicles (WAVs) with a low seat height from just 445 mm.
Style, it’s a personal thing.
Personalise your QUICKIE Q700 M with a selection of 6 striking colours for an expressive, individual look. Looking for a style that’s a little more unique?
HIGH-PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR SUSPENSION
Climb kerbs of up to 100 mm (4″) and enjoy a stiffer, more responsive ride with the revolutionary SpiderTrac™ 2.0 suspension. With its independent movement of all six wheels, the front and rear wheels gives it the ability to crawl up and down steep obstacles whilst keeping all 6 wheels to the ground – even when ascending gradients of up to 10 degrees. Plus, you’ll also stay in control and maintain stability on kerbs and slopes with QUICKIE’s patented anti-pitch system.
THE POWER TO GET YOU WHERE YOU WANT TO GO.
Enjoy power and speed at your fingertips with the 4-pole high torque motors. Choose from 6 kph high torque or 10 kph standard for the ultimate performance. Plus, with a choice of 60 Ah or 72 Ah batteries, you can maximise your range of up to 40 km and experience outdoor performance like never before!
TIMELESS DESIGN THAT LEAVES A LASTING IMPRESSION
Style, it’s a personal thing – that’s why you have a choice of 7 vibrant colour in-lays to suit your personality. With hidden wiring and components combined with sharp-tailored upholstery, it’s a powered wheelchair that provides a truly sleek and minimalist silhouette from every angle. Inspired by its design and want something extra?
ELEVATE AND DRIVE WITH C-ME
No more waiting around, or driving at reduced speed when lifted – now you can keep up with friends and rise up to stand out from the crowd with C-ME. Elevate up to 300 mm and travel at speeds of up to 5 kph. You can also lift or descend at the touch of a button with no need to stop whilst transitioning. Just rise-up and go at the same time!
SWITCH-IT REMOTE SEATING APP
The Switch-It Remote Seating App (included as standard with the optional CTRL+ 5 box) measures your seating angles and tracks the duration you remain in the position in order to improve your overall health through pressure management.
- Bluetooth technology seamlessly connects to your wheelchair
- Live reports are created on the angle and duration of tilt, recline, leg elevation
- Reports can be shared with therapists and physicians via email.
- Helps create pressure relief plans
- Alerts user to adjust seating
- Available on IOS and Android.
CONTROL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Control your environment with the Q700 M and its advanced controller technology. Available with the superior R-Net advanced joystick as standard, the large, easy-to-read HD display and simple to control paddle switches allow for intuitive operation.
Seamlessly take control of your environment using the integrated Infra Red functionality. Control your TV, docking stations and other home entertainment systems easily via your joystick.
BLUETOOTH & IDRIVE
Control your phone, computer, tablet and any other Bluetooth and i-devices with this useful optional extra. Connect and control up to four devices.
QUICKIE PATENTED ASSIGNABLE BUTTONS
Change the function on any button on your joystick to any command you desire, thanks to QUICKIE’s patented assignable buttons. You can also assign a second (long press) function to buttons, for quicker, simpler and smoother access to commonly used functions without having to use your joystick.
6 MEMORY POSITIONS
Get the most out of your Q700 M’s powered seating options with Memory Seating, allowing you to save up to 6 programmable positions and transition to them with a simple press of a button.
But why waste time navigating through menus to find the seat position you need? With the NEW 5-Switch Box, you can go straight to the function you need at the touch of a button. Want more than five functions? No problem – you can assign up to 10 commands on each box.
SEDEO ERGO – INTELLIGENT SEATING
Good posture and superior comfort – the SEDEO ERGO’s patented biometric repositioning seating system perfectly mirrors your body’s natural movement, providing independent seated repositioning throughout the day. With SEDEO ERGO, you’re always sitting comfortably.
- The premium headrest (1) can easily be adjusted or removed. All seat widths and depths (2) are infinitely adjustable with just one tool. Also, the seat and backrest width (3) can be adjusted independently of each other. Even the armrest height and angle (4) are simple to adjust too.
- Transitioning in and out of recline doesn’t need to be uncomfortable. The SEDEO ERGO’s power recline is supported by 7″ of anti-shear to better maintain the positioning of the headrest, and even chin control, during recline.
- Moving out of a reclined position often requires use of the tilt function or to regain your proper seated posture. With the patented Biometric Repositioning, when you move from reclined to seated, the SEDEO ERGO will first pass through an intermediary tilted position, using gravity to realign your pelvis in one smooth, effortless motion.
- The Q700 M’s seat cushion is divided into 3 elements. The two lateral side cushions can be swung-out and lifted off, ensuring a comfortable transfer.
- Your Q700 M power wheelchair can also provide pressure relief reminders, to help remind you when it’s time to change your seated position. A log of these can also be kept and sent to your clinician to review.
- As the footplate goes all the way to the ground, you’re able to do standing transfers in-and-out of your Q700