The Gravity Chair is an indoor seating option with a supportive foam positioning system that augments postural control. Being fully portable, the Gravity Chair can be taken anywhere.
Postural Support with the Gravity Chair
The Gravity Chair is a supportive foam positioning system which can help achieve and maintain postural control for a wide range of individuals. The Gravity Chair follows the principle of “tension and relaxation”, whereby it provides alternative seating while serving the therapeutical aim of stable positioning.
Therapeutic Uses of the Gravity Chair
The Gravity Chair offers therapeutic benefits for a range of clients, including:
- Patients who can only lie down, as they are now able to learn to sit
- Patients who spasm, as the chair absorbs tension and brings them back to their original position
- Patients with perception deficit or ADHD, as they get close body contact to raise self-awareness and lower stress
Fabric Options for the Gravity Chair
The Gravity Chair is available in a range of fabric and colour options. They are now available with new wipe-clean covers in a neutral light colour with coloured liners – choose from Red, Green or Blue.
- The Classic version features air breathable fabric on user contact surfaces and rear back panel, with wipe-clean covers in all other areas.
- The Wipe-Down version allows users the ability to fully wipe-down, including internal contact surfaces where user is seated.
Colour your Chair
Wedge Accessory for the Gravity Chair
The Gravity Chair also features a wedge accessory, which can help stabilise the head and the body by offering tilt. This is beneficial for patients with scoliosis or similar conditions.