In an upright position a client is better able to develop physical self-sufficiency and psychological independence by exercising the possibility of acting alone without the help of other people.
The Grillo is packed full of features and has a wide range of tool-free adjustments and supports that help make it easy to adapt to different needs and features of the client and it also has growth potential.
- FRONT DRIVE (4 versions) and POSTERIOR (3 versions); just one frame
- Handlebar: The handlebar is removable and height adjustable, without the use of tools
- Chest support: Padded and adjustable, the chest support comfortably positions the chest
- Pelvic support: Providing security and stability, the pelvic support positions the pelvis and is padded and adjustable.
- Ergonomic harness: Without generating pressure, the harness supports the user if necessary, and is breathable, adjustable and removable.
- Arm supports: Height, depth & angle adjustable, the arm supports offer stability by providing proper posture for the user’s arms.
- Quick, precise adjustments: Adjusts easily and tool-free for user growth, transportation, or multiple patient uses. Measurement bar allows for quick, easy, and accurate adjustment.
- Newly designed wheels: Features include anti-reverse, rear drag, front and back directional locks. Wheels are suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Adjustments are fast and safe and can be made with the person in the walker
- All components are interchangeable and can be added or removed easily
- Easy Transportation: Folds down easily in one single operation and without the need to remove any components
- The system of height adjustment with constant centreof gravity means that Grillo will accompany the growth of a child for a long time with a single size
- Patented gas spring operated height adjustment system allows for postural correction with the person in situ - both in static and dynamic phase
- Size Mini (zero); Size Small 35cm (1,2); Size Medium 49cm (3,4); Size Large 54cm (5)