The Alltrack M3 Ascent features a purpose built, independent standing module complemented by power tilt/recline and power articulating center mount foot platform functions in addition to an optional power seat elevate module. This complete package is now available on a maneuverable mid-wheel drive (MWD) platform.
Retaining the balanced, stable performance of our existing Alltrack M3, the Ascent allows users to drive at a reduced speed while standing and offers the ability to adjust their position to meet physiological and functional needs.
- Mid-wheel drive maneuverability and reliable Alltrack performance
- Fully modular and adjustable system
- Capable of interfacing with a full complement of R-net and specialty drive controls
- 250 lb (115 kg) weight capacity
- Adjustable from 15”-24” wide
and 16”-22” deep
- Seat to floor height (STF) as low as 16.75” without a seat elevate module
- Synchronized actuators for a smooth, natural standing motion
- Independently adjustable and removable swing-away knee blocks for functional, less obtrusive look
- 11” power seat elevate available but not required for standing function