Splashy: for bath, play, and getaways
Splashy is a portable bath seat making bath-time easier and tons more fun for families of kids with special needs. It's a portable, lightweight and supportive seat that works for bathing or messy games wherever you go.
It's really compact and sits nice and low in the bath, so it uses less space and less water and lightweight, detachable parts make it easy to clean. Just give it a quick rinse and it's ready for the next bath-time, weekend away, beach trip, or wherever you decide to go.
Splashy isn't just for the bath or shower, it can be used at the beach, in a baby pool or for messy play activities. We've even seen it being used in the snow and at water adventure parks.
Splashy's 26 recline options mean that even children with reduced head control or sitting ability are able to use Splashy. Choose a recline setting which suits your child's activity - you can quickly and easily adjust positions for relaxing or washing.
Safe, Comfy and Secure…
Splashy’s warm-touch, quick-dry foam covering feels soft whether it’s wet or dry. The sculpted shape provides a comfy and supportive sitting position. You can even choose from 3 cool colour combinations.
Splashy grows with your child
The harness and bumper supports are easily attached using toggles, meaning you can adjust Splashy's supports as your little one grows.
What makes a Splashy?
The Splashy harness adapts to your child’s postural support needs, with the option of a 5-point or the 3-point pelvic support.
4 x detachable 'bumper' supports for use anywhere on the seat where support is required (i.e. head rest, pommel or anti-slide shelf). Additional bumper supports are available to purchase.
Choose from 26 recline options, from upright at 106 degrees to a fully reclined at 140 degrees. The floorsitter can also be used with your GoTo Seat.
Able the Duck
Able the duck comes with your Splashy. If you're taking Splashy to beach, he wants to go too. He doesn't want to miss out on your next adventure.
- Suitable for children aged 1-8 years with a max. user weight of 30kg/66lbs.
- Warm-touch, quick-drying covering material makes it suitable for any water environment.
- Splashy's floorsitter has 26 recline positions, from upright (106°) to right back. (140°).
- Splashy’s 5-point configurable harness keeps kids secure, but can also be switched to 3-point when needed.
- Splashy sits low to the base of the bath so the child can sit in the water.
- The foam bumpers can be used as a pommel or a support for the head, sides, or bottom as an anti-slide shelf.