Spex Kidz Backrest
Easily solve upper torso needs for most wheelchair users with the Spex exceptional upholstery section. Incorporates Spex contouring cube system to allow on-the-spot customisations for torso comfort and asymmetry needs.
Rectangle shape style fits between the wheelchair canes, while T shape sits in front of the wheelchair canes. New Surface style also sits in front of the canes and gives greater support in the shoulder and pelvic areas.
- Effortless customisations
- On-the-spot adaptions for changing postural needs
- Instant results
- Cubes can be removed and added at any time
- Contouring doesn’t move or slip out of adjustment
- Additional contouring support wedges can be used to further enhance the degree of contouring.
Designed for the individual who:
- Requires a comfortable back support to reduce torso pain
- Requires spinal alignment and support
- Has skin breakdown/pressure care needs
- Has bony or protruding skeletal prominences
- Have changing postural needs
- Pertains a maladaptive or asymmetric posture
Colour your backrest
Sorry no downloads are available at this time.