The EIO Push Chair is a paediatric stroller designed for children from early intervention to pre-adolscent ages. The EIO’s lightweight aluminium frame makes it easy to fold and transport. Featuring a calf panel and seat back lay with a padded headrest you are able to comfortably lay your child completely flat. For security and stability the EIO has a 5-point comfort wrap harness with a chest strap, shoulder pads and removable/adjustable trunk and hip lateral support. Other Features: Adjustable Push Handle, Removable Sun Canopy, Angle Adjustable Seat Back and Foot Well.
Special Tomato EIO Push Chair, a mild to moderate positioning seat, designed for use by children in the age range of early intervention to preadolescence. Accommodating children up to 40 kg, the EIO features padded fabric seat and back laterals, padded head cushion. Ultimate comfort comes from head-to-toe padding, standard angle adjustment foot well, a 5-point comfort wrap harness and full recline capacity. Enhanced with a lightweight, durable aluminium frame, which moves easily on all terrain, folds compactly for transport. The canopy offers attractive, all-important protection, covered in easy-care, contemporary coloured fabric.
- Padded head rest, hip and back laterals
- 5-Point comfort wrap harness with chest strap and shoulder pads
- Removable, adjustable canopy with window
- Angle adjustable push handle with tether strap
- Angle adjustable foot well from +15° to 55°
- Adjustable recline from 25° to 75°
- One touch rear red brake with spring suspension
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Medical necessities under tray
- Water bottle pocket
- Easy-to push airless 11” rear wheels
- Easy-to push swivel-lock airless 9” Front wheels
- New colours now available