Smart Stander is suited to a range of conditions including brain and spinal cord disorders and trauma; cerebal palsy; and other degenerative or genetic conditions that require rehabilitation or permanent orthopaedic support.
Smart Stander is made from quality steel and timber construction with specially designed casters that make for easy transfers and a sturdy, large tray to maximise . Adjustments can be made quickly and easily with one allen key and the tray folds down for compact storage.
- Sturdy frame made with quality steel and timber construction.
- 3-D Knee support adjustable in 3 directions to provide more comfort during use.
- Footplate with adjustable sandals for stabilisation.
- Adjustable pelvic and chest belts with a range of adjustment options.
- Castors and brakes.
- Tray that is generous in size and flexible in use. It folds away for easy storage.
- Soft cover for tray.
- Available in 7 different sizes that cater to a range of sizes and maximum weight of 95kg.