The Roho Quadtro Select High Profile Wheelchair Cushions offers shape fitting at the touch of a button when the user is seated. The cushion also provides skin and soft tissue protection as well as assists in wound healing. The cushion is lightweight, portable and washable, available in a wide range of sizes for any user.
BASED ON CLINICAL, SCIENTIFIC OR ENGINEERING EVIDENCE, THIS PRODUCT MAY BE SUITABLE FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO:
- have a history of skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury), skin grafts, and/or myocutaneous flap surgery
- currently have skin/soft tissue breakdown and/or any category/stage pressure injury (including deep tissue injury)
- are at risk for skin/soft tissue breakdown
- have normal or impaired sensation
- require accommodation of pelvic asymmetry, up to approximately 3 in. / 7.5 cm
- require increased stability – require correction of pelvic asymmetry (medial lateral and/or anterior posterior)
- require different positioning of the left and right femur
The QUADTRO SELECT HIGH PROFILE is adjustable to your shape and weight and will adjust to changes in your position over time.
Easy to handle and carry, at just 3.8 lbs/1.7 kg (QS99C). Varies by size.
Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water.
The flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) cushion can be patched or repaired to extend its use.