The Pixi paediatric stroller is lightweight with a rigid seat shell and the only stroller option that offers a step-up footplate allowing the child to self-transfer without tipping over. It’s compact frame can easily be folded down and thanks to ball bearing castors this stroller is very manoeuvrable and easy to push. Pixi comes in two sizes, both featuring a backrest recline.
- Compact Frame, Can be quickly folded down to place in the boot of a vehicle.
- Step-up-footplate, Very strong design and the child won’t tip up the stroller when climbing in.
- Backrest Recline, Allows the child to relax or sleep.
- Manoeuvrable, A great stroller to push! Ball bearing castors make it easy, especially in shopping malls etc…
- Robust Design, Excellent reliability.