The Horizon Stander is a durable three-in-one paediatric standing aid that offers prone, upright and supine standing options. Positioning the pelvis correctly is at the basis of the Horizon Stander, this is achieved with the option of using the pelvic belt and hip guides to provide alignment. The child’s weight is distributed evenly thanks to adjustable foot plates.
The individually adjustable chest, hip and knee pads along with the footplates, provide unsurpassed levels of adjustability for proximal positioning – making the Horizon ideal for more complex users or adults who have not benefitted from standing therapy for some time. The Horizon range enables the safe and easy transfer of users using either mobile or tracking hoists.
Colour your stander
Features & Benefits
- Combination stander offering prone, upright and supine positioning.
- Individually adjustable chest, hip and knee supports and footplates, providing unsurpassed levels of adjustability and proximal positioning.
- Height adjustable hip laterals and pelvic belt, enabling de-rotation of the hips, alignment of the pelvis and centre of gravity over the base of support.
- Innovative design facilitates easy and safe transfer of users using either mobile or tracking hoists.
- Supine standing provides an alternative posture for children who need maximum support to hold themselves upright against gravity.
- Prone standing is clinically recommended for stretching tight muscles and developing head control.