Adapta Back Support
Spex Seating currently supply rigid back supports with contour-adjustable padding to support users with complex postural support needs. The new Adapta3 Back Supports are designed for users who require a back support surface with profile curvature adjustment to accommodate their trunk contour. These needs can be accommodated without excessive foam padding, making it easier to manage temperature and other related issues. The contoured surface remains supportive and holds its shape when the seating system is tilted or adjusted.
Adapta3 Back Support is designed for the individual who:
- Presents with Kyphosis and Posterior Pelvic Tilt and require support at the sacrum and an increased surface contact area along with c-curved spine.
- Presents with Lordosis and Anterior Pelvic Tilt and who require a higher back support or additional upper thoracic contouring.
Adapta2 Back Support is designed for the individual who:
- Presents with Lordosis and Anterior Pelvic Tilt and require extra support on the lumbar spine.
- Requires greater lumbar support with specific pressure relieving to accommodate a gluteal shelf.
- Requires specific contouring to accommodate lumbar & thoracic spine.