As everyone knows Victoria is back into lockdown, although this only supposed to be only 5 days some predict it may be longer. We would like to reassure you we are still considered an essential business, so can run appointments, deliveries and can continue servicing our clients to help them Live Life.
Safety is priory at this time for our clients, therapists, and staff. Below are a list of precautions we are taking to keep you safe:
- Masking up.
- Sanitize regularly, every product specialist has their own supply of hygiene equipment.
- Sanitize equipment before appointments.
- Where possible we like to hold appointments at a clinic, as it’s a more controlled environment.
- If the appointment has to be at home, we would prefer to conduct the appointment outside. If it has to be inside, it must be in a well ventilated area where social distancing can be practiced.
- Face to face, wearing masks, and practicing social distancing
- Face to face with client, wearing masks, and practicing social distancing. Therapist zooming in
- Client, therapist, and product specialist all on zoom
- Other – Please call up if you have any questions, we are flexible and will do our best to assist.